According to Kompas, Batik Air has added international flights to Hanoi (HAN) and Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) in Vietnam, which will be serviced from six major cities in Indonesia beginning Friday (28/04/23.)
Batik Air’s Corporate Communication Strategist, Danang Mandala Prihantoro said the flights would have a positive impact on the development of the aviation industry, as well as the Indonesian and Vietnamese tourism sectors.
The six Indonesian airports with flights to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are:
- Medan, via Kualanamu International Airport
- Jakarta, via Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- Yogyakarta, via Yogyakarta Kulonprogo International Airport
- Surabaya, via Juanda International Airport
- Denpasar, via I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport and
- Makassar, via Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport.
Kompas say that Batik Air will operate Boeing 737-800 NG aircraft for routes from Indonesia to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. Each passenger will receive food and drink, 20-kilograms of free baggage for Economy Class and 30-kilograms for Business Class, and free in-flight entertainment on demand